HORROR–FANTASY–SCI-FI AUDIO CLASS
Discover the Secrets to Writing A Great Script in These Popular Forms of Extreme Make Believe.
Our Horror–Fantasy–Sci-Fi Audio Class will make these highly creative but challenging forms so much easier to write.
What’s your vision of the future of man? These are the great forms of speculative fiction, and they can be tremendously creative. But while these genres are related, they give audiences very different visions of humanity.
This ground-breaking class gives you the tools and structures to make these most “high concept” of all genres real and original. Learn how to create the terrifying impact of Jaws, the sheer fun of ET and Big, and the complex world of The Matrix. If you are a visionary – of either darkness or light – these forms are for you.
Table of Contents:
2. What to Watch Out For
4. The Horror Hero
5. Creating the Monster
6. Techniques of the Monster’s Attack
7. Tricks for the Middle
9. Transcending Horror
10. How Fantasy Works
12. The 13 Fantasy Story Beats
14. Arenas, Crazy Characters & Passageways
15. The Unique Fantasy Hero & Opponent
16. Transcending Fantasy
17. How Science Fiction Works
18. What to Watch Out For
19. The 4 Models of the Universe
20. Creating the Science Fiction World
21. The Unique SF Hero & Opponent
22. SF Plot Tricks and Smaller Worlds
23. Transcending Science Fiction